Friday, November 11, 2011

Creative T-shirt ideas

Since I've been on the couch this week, I've been  looking for new and creative ideas to change my wardrobe, but not spend too much money.  I shop clearance racks and hit some good bargains recently.  So, with a couple of those t-shirts, I'd like to add some accessories...

For those of you who want to join me in revamping a current wardrobe, here's a link to check out: DIY tshirts
I personally want to try this v-neck cardigan.  I'll soon be hunting for some fun buttons!
Which looks are your favorite?  If you make one of these, please email me your pictures.  I want to see how creative everyone can be.

Other things: Surgery went well.  I've been so thankful for all the meals I put in the freezer last week.  We are enjoying the chicken enchiladas for lunch that were leftover from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment