Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Rachael

I haven't mentioned my dear sister in law on my blog yet and it is time that I do.  She is in need of a heart and liver transplant.  Has waited for years. And, officially became part of the family on August 20th(yup, a newlywed!!).

She's getting weaker and the road looks tough.  I sent her a text tonight and asked her how she was.  Her response, "I'm hanging on by a thread..."



She is on an emotional roller coaster not knowing what the future holds for her.  As a family member, I honestly don't know what to do but PRAY.  And, I do PRAY dear friends.  Will you join me and pass this on to as many people as you can???? 

Here's her caring bridge site that gives a little more info: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/Rach

In searching for a scripture, this one stuck with me:  2 Corinthians 12: 9 
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect  in weakness.



3 comments:

  1. beautifully written and sending prayers right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for her!!! Thank you for letting us know sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She remains in our prayers. What a challenging situation! She looks so beautiful and happy in that picture!

    ReplyDelete