Friday, June 1, 2012

I know I've been absent on here for quite some time.  We've moved, are working on getting settled, and continuing to work on adjusting to our new surroundings.  We are near family and friends, however, it still means starting over.  Finding a church, social activities for our little monkey and so forth.  No matter what, this is a huge adjustment for our family.  This blog is a hobby and I enjoy it, but at this point I'm not sure how much I'll focus on it.  My priorities are to continue to focus on my family, which means my little monkey and my hubby, as we are embarking on a very new journey(and I've found I haven't had nearly as much time to write as I have in the past). I've learned that some people will understand my choices, some won't and I'm ok with that.

All that to say, I'll work on this blog when I can with no promises.

Oh, and just had to post a link to one of Leah's post from last month :
Thanks Leah for being sincere and honest!



2 comments:

  1. Family first!! Moving is a big adjustment. And takes a lot of energy. I'll keep checking nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting settled! I will look forward to your posts whenever you get to them! :D

    ReplyDelete