Thursday, June 12, 2014

Younique 3-D Fiber Lashes Product Review

Isn't it cool when awesome people contact you?!?! Well, I've been having a blast getting to know Lanetta who is a presenter from Younique. Basically, she sells wonderful cosmetics which you can buy online: www.youniqueproducts.com/lanetta  She's not only a presenter for this new and growing company, but she's also the wonderful mama to the founders of the company. When she contacted me and offered to send me a product to try, I was so excited!  I LOVE new cosmetics!

Anyway, before I tell you about the product and my thoughts I need to tell you about this company! This company was founded by a brother and sister team with the following mission statement:

FEEL BEAUTIFUL. LOOK BEAUTIFUL. BE BEAUTIFUL. INSIDE AND OUT!
Our mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.
*I asked for clarification on what was specifically meant by "spiritual enlightenment" and this is the response from Melanie(1 of the founders): The term "spiritual enlightenment" will mean something different to everyone as it should. It is a deeply personal thing but ultimately should translate into building self-esteem and inner confidence. I think it can mean anything from an appreciation and complete acceptance and love of oneself and the earth we live in OR to others it may come from feeling empowered from financial freedom, validated through acceptance, appreciation for our naturally-based products, OR to others it could mean a deep personal relationship with God. Ultimately it is whatever buoys YOUR inner spirit and confidence! I love to hear what it means to different people. Ultimately it directly relates to our mission statement because whatever it is that enlightens one spirit should absolutely also uplift, empower, and motivate them. Regardless, whatever it means to you or the next person own it and bask in it!
From Left: Co-Founder: Melanie Huscroft, Proud Mama: Lanetta Maxfield, and Founder: Derek Maxfield

It has also grown tremendously in the last year and I have no doubt many people throughout the world will either purchase products or become a presenter for the income.  Here's some stats about the company:
By June 01, 2013 they had 611 Presenters total in the Younique Family.
This June 1 they reached reached 41,910 Presenters total in the Younique Family.
In June 2013, Younique had 7 employees.
This June Younique Corporate has grown to over 125 full-time equivalent employees.
By the end of May 2013, they were processing an average of 55 orders per day.
This May they processed an average 5,278 orders per day.
In June 2013, their sales for the entire month were $169K. 
On June 01, 2014 they processed $169K in sales before shipping even went home for the day!



Lanetta sent me 3-D Fiber lashes and this is an appropriate name for the product.  It is easy to apply and the results are amazing! 

1 step:  Apply normal mascara

Step 2: Apply transplanting gel
Step 3: Directly apply natural fibers then apply gel over the fibers




I highly recommend this product and can't wait to try more!  Not only is it easy to apply, but it doesn't flake off and truly stays put all day.  It comes off easy with soap and water. Also, it barely adds any time to your make-up routine. 

Stay tuned for future updates about this company and what it has to offer! I'm hoping to host an online party soon!

If you missed Lanetta's links above, here ya go:

And, you can find me on Facebook, I will be posting more pictures of my lashes on my facebook page:
Also, I'm now part of the Younique family: https://youniqueproducts.com/Angie




2 comments: