Saturday, August 6, 2011

Strangely quiet...


Sitting down and enjoying a quiet house right now.  It actually is a strange feeling.  My hubby took our daughter with him to run some errands.  We've been doing housework all morning, and of course I could  find something to do.  However, I think I need just this short amount of time to myself.

I love being a stay at home mom.  There are rare moments like these and I just feel like I need to soak it in.  To be thankful for my time as a mom, but also to be thankful for the few minutes by myself to just sit and enjoy.

It is such a privilege and joy to be a parent.  I wouldn't want it any other way. 

And, I'm also looking forward to our upcoming vacation. Beautiful scenery and a quick getaway with my hubby is exactly what I need for rejuvenation.

No comments:

Post a Comment