Saturday, August 4, 2012

More news for those that don't already know...

Lots of adjustments going on in my life.  I'm almost 4 months along in this pregnancy...nope, you didn't miss the news, I just haven't said a word about it on here yet.  I haven't said anything about it yet mostly due to feeling quite sick!  It's hard to believe I'm finally starting to feel better.  I'm still tired, but that comes with the territory.

Along with that means I've been taking time off of my workout routine.  I tried real hard to stick to something, or just do something simple like walking.  That didn't work at all, it actually made me feel quite a bit more sick.  I had read some blogs that said working out made their all day sickness go away, but it turned mine into a monster.  Now, that I'm feeling better, this is week 1 of getting back into some form of routine.  I still haven't set my bike trainer up on our apartment patio, but I plan to do that this weekend.  In the meantime, I'm doing some strength training.  I'm trying a pregnancy workout routine and so far it feels like a good workout(I'll post more about that later).

My little monkey is excited about a sibling.  At first she only wanted a sister, but now she switches back and forth between wanting a brother or a sister.  She pretends to be a doctor and with aid of kitchen utensils makes sure that I'm doing well.

We are still adjusting to our move.  Going from small college town, to metropolitan area is quite the change.  And, quite frankly, one we actually haven't liked very much.  On the brighter side, we have found a church we like and are starting to meet people there.

One of the many cards a friend has sent me through this process of moving.  Thanks Catrina for understanding when I need one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment