Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Faves

Better late than never...
1. baby snuggles (this may be on the list for quite some time!) 
2. Jurassic Park in 3D with my lil' bro
3. Beautiful sunshine
4. SLEEP (umm...can you tell I'm sleep deprived!??)
5. Holding my daughter's hand at her request as we walk to the library (one hand holding hers and the other pushing the stroller...she rarely asks to hold my hand so this is precious!)
6. Long weekends with the hubby home
That's it for now...thanks for stopping by...
The following picture is what happens when my daughter plays around with the ipad:




2 comments:

  1. Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you taking the
    time and effort to put this short article together.

    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time
    both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


    Also visit my website: mouse click the following post

    ReplyDelete