Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guest Post: Tara's Corner

So I'd like to start by thanking my dear friend Angie for inviting me to be apart of her wonderful blog! I hope that I can do her proud and am able to come up with something that is interesting to read.
I figured I would start with and introduction..My name is Tara, I am 31 years old and I live in the same tiny town in Idaho where I grew up. I have been married to my first love for 12 years and we have had 6 children, 4 here with us to raise and nurture and twin baby boys that were born at 18 weeks, watching over us from heaven. I call myself a stay-at-home-working-mom and that is because my primary job is taking care of my kids, but I do have the random part time job to help make ends meet. My oldest son, Talon, is 10 followed by my twins, Hayden and Chloe who are almost 8, and my youngest, Tucker, who is 4 1/2.
I have been told I have experienced a lot of different things for my age. Not all have been pleasant, but I am grateful for every single challenge, good or bad that I have faced, for it has made me the person I am today. Mostly, I am just trying to do the best that I can to have a successful, loving marriage, raise my kids to be kind, responsible, respectful people and still try to enjoy the ride. I hope you will join me and have as good of a time as I am!

Stay tuned for more from my dear friend, Tara.  I'll leave you with this picture, as I'm sure there are days where all of us feel a bit frazzled.  Lately, it seems I've been frazzled more often than normal...

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Love the picture. It says so much! Nice to "meet" Tara!

    ReplyDelete