Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Faves

1. baby laughter and slobbery baby kisses 
2. 5 year old laughter
3. The excitement my daughter when she lost her first tooth!  
We seriously had no idea she had a loose tooth.  She was eating 
a carrot and spit something out which she thought was a seed.
I said, "Honey, that is a tooth."  
She has a 2nd tooth lose and is hoping that comes out soon.
She wants more coins from the tooth fairy.

4. Extra snuggles with my kids
5. Thanking God for a healthy family
6. A full night of sleep (wait, what??!!  My body almost doesn't know what to do!)
7. My Serola Sacroiliac Belt has been a lifesaver since my back went out
a week and a half ago. I didn't realize when I got it how
crucial it would be to my recovery!
8. Physical therapy is scheduled for next week.  I'm so relieved!
9. Our 9 year wedding anniversary...haven't had time to celebrate yet
but am looking forward to it when we do! I told my hubby happy
anniversary as he headed out the door for work...how romantic ;-)
Happy 9 years to Matt and Catrina too!
10. My little man is now 4 months old!  He now weighs well over 16 pounds.
I have no doubt that my back issues have something to do with a growing baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment