Monday, June 3, 2013

Each day, each moment is a gift...

I'm taking a break from my usual Monday Makeover post to reflect...

A family member's cancer is back.

I don't understand what God's plan is. Jeremiah 29:11

It is beyond comprehension.

Tears have come easy as I assess the situation.

A child will be without a mother.

A husband will be without his wife.

Parents without a daughter.

But yet I have to hold on to faith, hope and love. 1 Corinthians 13


My kids have been getting extra hugs from me as I focus on the great blessings in my life.  Each day, each moment is a gift and I don't want to take my life for granted.

I think we'll be having some tea parties this week!  One of my daughter's favorite activities!


So, on those days when you want to rip your hair out because your child is choosing selective hearing for the umpteenth time, remember how much you love them and it won't always be that way.

Each day is a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment