Sunday, September 4, 2011

Journey to Women of Faith....

Friday was a day of excitement for me!  Went to the mailbox to find my Women of Faith tickets waiting for me.  I've always wanted to go to this conference, but either timing or finances just haven't worked.  Well, I've been given tickets to blog about the conference....





The road hasn't been easy to try to get there and I haven't made it yet!
*I had tickets to the Portland conference, but with my daughter in preschool and my hubby's work schedule it just wasn't going to happen.  
* Got Spokane Women of Faith tickets instead
* It just so happens that my hubby has a conference the middle of that week and will be coming home the day I'm heading to the conference. 
*Asked multiple people to attend with me, most couldn't make it.
*Thought I was going to attend by myself, which I was okay with.
*I found a dear friend to attend with me and be my ride(since my hubby will have our 1 and only vehicle). 
*Found a babysitter for the gap of time that I'll be leaving and my hubby will be on his way home.  
*Lastly, I have a place to stay Friday night.  

WHEW! Since all of this was so difficult, I'm wondering what obstacles will come up before I'm actually sitting in my seat at the conference. And, believe me, you'll hear about it!

The most familiar names to me that will be at the conference are: Amy Grant and Sandi Patti. Other than that I'm not familiar with the lineup of speakers.  I'm definitely a first timer and am so excited to hear what God has to teach me.

"God loves us more than we know. He gives us more than we can ask or dream. He's unrestrained... excessive... outrageous... Over the Top"

No comments:

Post a Comment