Thursday, September 29, 2011

Superpowers and Imagination

My daughter informed me yesterday that she has superpowers.  Naturally, I asked her what they were.  Her answer:  "Brown."  Ok, brown is my enemy since it is the color of poop.  There's been some regression in potty training this week and I've seen too much of her superpower.  This morning she informed me that her superpower is white.  I can handle white superpowers and I'm praying I don't see the brown one today!
This morning she also informed me she has a black puppy.  His name is "rubber doggie" and he follows her behind her "bum."  By the time we were getting ready to head out the door for preschool, "rubber doggie" had changed from black to brown.

Since rubber doggy has changed colors, I thought I'd find a pic of 2 different colored puppies!

2 comments:

  1. Does rubber doggie fake burp yet? That will be next - rubber doggie being blamed for naughtiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm sure that one will happen!

    ReplyDelete